Spirits In The Sky is the only festival in Belgium dedicated to the best spirits of the world! Whiskies, rum, cognac, grappa, calvados, mescal, tequila, cachaça… We have it all! In fact, we're the only festival that brings all these categories together under one roof!
On Saturday 4th (between 1pm and 7pm) and Sunday 5th of November (between 1pm and 6pm) 2017 there will be more than 70 exhibitors displaying their beauties, hosted again at Thon Hotel EU in Brussels, Rue De La Loi/Wetstraat!
To celebrate this fantastic milestone, we have invited Dave Broom, the world famous author and fine connoisseur of whisky, gin and rum to host some unique Master Classes!
Also, again we will have the free tours for newbies and beginners to discover the festival.
Make sure you subscribe to the newsletter stay up-to-date!
This year we'll have two rooms for the Master Classes again. This will give us more space to organize them accordingly and to manage better the time needed. Keep this in mind when ordering your tickets, so that the masterclasses you choose won't overlap.
- Presale: 15€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. Access to the fair at 12u30!
- You pay for samples with "diamonds". One diamond comes at 1 euro. They can be bought exclusively at Spirits In The Sky. Diamonds cannot be exchanged for money and are non-refundable!
- Presales receive a direct link for an overnight stay (with breakfast) at Hotel Thon.
- On-site: 20€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. ATTENTION: ticket sale starts no sooner than 13u
- Designated drivers pay €5 and enjoy a non-alcoholic cocktail
- Parking available near Hotel Thon. Parking fees are never included in the ticket price:
- Parking Hotel Thon ("Trierstraat"): €5 / day
- Parking "Wetstraat"
- Easily accessible with public transport:
- Brussel Centraal (1km)
- Brussel-Schuman (300m)
- Brussel-Luxemburg (700m)
- Kunst-Wet (Subway)
- Maelbeek (Métro)